eBooks & eAudiobooks for iPhone, iPad & Android
Get the Libby app
Download Libby from the App Store (iOS), or Play Store (Android).
Select your library and add your card
Follow the prompts. Our library is shown as Oregon Digital Library Consortium / Corvallis Library.
Extend the default lending period in Library2Go (optional)
Sign in to library2go.overdrive.com with your card number and PIN.
Tap/click , then Settings and 21 days.
Find a book
Tap Library at the bottom of the screen.
- To search, tap Search For A Book… at the top of the screen.
- To browse, tap Explore on the horizontal green bar, then Subjects. Choose a choose a subject or genre (e.g. Mystery). Sort alphabetically to find a subject more easily.
- To show only eBooks or only Audiobooks, tap Preferences, change the Format selection, and tap Apply Preferences.
- To hide checked-out titles, tap Preferences, and change the Availability selection to Available Titles, and tap Apply Preferences.
- To show popular titles first, tap Refine, and change Sort By to Popularity.
Download a book
Tap a book cover, then tap Borrow. To change the lending period tap the number of days shown under the title. Tap the Borrow! button. The book will automatically download over WiFi.
- Books will self-return at the end of the lending period.
- There is a limit of 6 items borrowed and 6 items on hold.
Read or Listen to a book
Tap Shelf at the bottom of the screen, then Loans, and Open Book. When reading, tap the center of the screen for options.
Tap Shelf at the bottom of the screen, then Loans. Tap the word Due to the right of the book and Return Early.
Get more eBooks, eAudiobooks, and eMagazines at cbcpubliclibrary.net/download