Make a small speaker to amplify the sound from your smartphone!
Gather your materials:
- duct tape
- toilet paper or paper towel tube
- 2 paper or plastic cups
- Cover the toilet paper or paper towel tube in duct tape.
- Cut a hole in the tube with scissors so that your smartphone can “sit” in it (use your smartphone to measure the size of the hole).
- Cut a hole towards the bottom of each cup approximately the size of the tube.
- Insert the ends of the tube into the holes you cut in the cups, then rest your smartphone in the tube. Now you have a small amplifier!
from Ann at the Philomath Community Library